Thursday 27 November 2008

Thanksgiving

A Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!

I know it's a bit of a cliche, but I thought I should take the opportunity to be thankful for the good things in my life. Especially as my blog has been a bit miserable and whiney of late!

I'm just going to mention two. Firstly I'm thankful every day for Mr Kitsch (ahhh!), who is so loving and supportive.

Secondly, trees.


Shall I leave it there? If like me, your heart lifts every time you see a tree against the sky, you don't need any further explanation.

1 comment:

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile said...

I think those are two very valid reasons to be thankful.. and I certainly echo both..
We have the most magnificent trees behind our house.. they look stunning silhouetted against the different skyscapes of late..

Michele